A comprehensive platform that delivers on the best of both worlds:
Data Governance & Self-Service BI
In the Digital Age Business users are demanding instant access to corporate data to make rapid decisions without involving IT. With this requirement, companies are hastily moving to a self-service analytics environment. However, many Executives are concerned that this transition can jeopardize data governance.
According to Forbes research the key challenges for business in adopting self-service are:
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Developing timely analysis
- Ensuring data security
- Getting the right information into the right hands
- Understanding what the data means
- Working with IT to enable access to needed data
Discovery Hub® provides the marketplace with a revolutionary new approach to data discovery. Discovery Hub® brings together the best of both worlds: Data Governance and Self-Service BI. It enables business leaders to rapidly access and interpret data they know they can trust. And it frees IT from tedious and redundant tasks that can readily be automated.
Discovery Hub® leverages the power of modern automation and makes it easy to access, model and govern data. Unlike other approaches, which rely on a mix of tools and vendors for scripting, data prep, and data blending, Discovery Hub® is fully integrated, delivering faster time to value with fewer resources.
Discovery Hub® is powered by TimeXtender’s Data Warehouse Automation software (TX DWA). TX DWA helps close the data to insight gap by automating all that can be automated in the modern data warehouse lifecycle.
A few examples: TX DWA’s fully integrated meta data engine enables functionalities such data lineage, impact analysis, slowly changing dimensions, fully automated documentation generation; Intelligent adapters; scheduled execution; managed thread execution; incremental load and more.
- frees IT from tedious and redundant tasks that can readily be automated
- enables IT to give access to data in a governed and secure manner, enabling IT to easily combine multiple data sources and keep these up-to-date, and optimizing performance
- enables business leaders to rapidly access and interpret data they know they can trust
- brings together the best of two worlds: Data Governance & Self-Service BI